Saturday, November 21, 2020

This year's Christmas decor picks!

 Christmas decorations are one of my weaknesses.

 Each year I love when the Christmas decor begins to filter into the shops. Even thoughwevhave a much loved collection of Christmas decor that I have collected over the years, it doesn't stop me wanting to add a few new pieces each festive season.

I've popped up some of the decorations that have caught my eye this year...


Garland - Pillowtalk

Stars - Target

Advent Calendar - Target

Wooden tree - Pillowtalk

Reindeer basket - Target

Reindeer - Pillowtalk

Moon + star ornaments - Bed, Bath & Table

Wreath - David Jones

Wooden Christmas trees - Papaya

Camel - Papaya

Paper tree - Provincial Living

Koala - Papaya

Napkins - Papaya

Christmas village - Target

Gingerbread candle - David Jones




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover