Thursday, March 7, 2019

New rugs in the house!

Summer is over and my usual need to change things up each season has arrived!

I'm loving my 2 new rugs from Miss Amara Loves and the freshness they have brought to the rooms.
I'm still sticking with the neutral tones throughout the house with just a pop of colour here and there. My various plants definitely add the texture and colour in each room. It all feels very calming.

In the living room I have this gorgeous patterned bamboo silk rug. It's so pretty and soft and has a grey hue which is perfect for this high traffic area and any dirty feet (boys or dog!). 
It camouflages any marks better than a cream or white.

I love that I can keep the rest of the room simple and have the rug as the focus.




In the bedroom we replaced our old rug with this amazing wool rug

The colour and pattern is simple which I love as it works with my various bedlinen. Also the wool adds a cosy feel to the room which is perfect as we go into the cooler months.




I'm so happy with them and they really add that "something" to the room.
I'm loving the larger size of the rugs which feels a little more luxe and finishes off the rooms perfectly.

These rugs are amazing quality and I've noticed the difference in how they sit and feel compared to our old ones. They don't rumple or crease or have corners sticking up.
I think I'm going to add one more rug to my other living space. I'll let you know how I go!

Have you added anything new to your home lately? 
Are you like me and love to change things up with the seasons?

1 comment:

  1. For other quality and affordable indoor and outdoor rugs, you can check Toowoomba Rugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover