Friday, July 27, 2018

Around here lately....

A little photo drop and a few notes on what we've been up to lately.....

We've just come out of 3 weeks of school holidays. We spent them at home with the usual holiday routine of walks, bike rides, trips to the movies and catch ups with friends. 
We were all ready for a break after a busy term. 




I've had quite a few property styling jobs lately that have kept me busy. This is a couple of photos from the latest one. Those ocean views are stunning!



Simon celebrated a birthday. Unfortunately I was sick and couldn't put together a celebration but he enjoyed a  birthday breakfast out with the boys and his parents. We'll have a belated date out soon.
 I didn't feel too bad though as he has just come back from 2 weeks of surfing in Bali on a dream trip!




Crystals everywhere always! 
I picked up these ceramic hands from H&M Home and filled them with some adventurine. 


Plants + flowers and lots of oranges!


The boys enjoyed a bit of rock climbing in the holidays as well.


Finn and I are busy planning our trip to New York in October. 
Very exciting! I've been twice before but I'm looking forward to Finn discovering all the sights.


I've been reading more and enjoying listening to podcasts as I'm pottering around the house or on my walks. Some of my favourite ones at the moment are Oprah's Super Soul Conversations, Goop and The Teacher's Pet. What are you listening to lately? 

I've been feeling a little run down lately with a cold and am trying to take things slow and get some energy back.  This quote gives some good advice :)


Hope you're well. Thanks for popping in! x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover