Sunday, August 8, 2010

Shopping recommendations from the Design Files.

I came across a post from the Design Files about Surry Hills that made me want to go shopping!

I dont head into the city that much , probably due to lack of time. But I really should make the effort.

There are a few shops I want to check out.

Chee Soon & Fitzgerald for gorgeous fabrics


David met Nicole. There looks like so many quirky things to see.



Garlands florist for beautiful blooms


Ici et la - the prettiest striped fabric


Penny Arcade - lots of bits & pieces


Spence & Lyda -Missoni, missoni, missoni!!



Doug up on Bourke - who knows what you will find!


Nickson St - I bet I could find those huge letters I want here!


I love to browse around new shops. You could find a real treasure!

Have a great day

all images the design files

3 comments:

  1. Simone there are some fabulous shops in Surry Hills highly recommend crossing the bridge!! Also check out Double Bay and Paddington so much temptation! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like very interested shops to peruse! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lots of really cool things in this shop! I want to visit the second one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover