Monday, July 26, 2021

A beautiful space - interiors love.

 I'm a big fan of designer Sarah Ellison  her aesthetic and of course her furniture range. 

I have loved her style since discovering it when she worked for Real Living magazine and her interior shoots had me wanting everything! I have bought her Halston console table and have a couple of other pieces on my wish list.

I recently came across an apartment she created for Three Rooms Sydney who offer beautiful apartment style accommodation. Located within an iconic heritage building on the corner of Macleay Street and Challis Avenue in the heart of Sydney’s chic Potts Point neighbourhood. 

I've popped the photos down below for some serious home inspo...









Simple and stylish, a neutral palette with various textures. Everthing I'm loving lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover