Friday, June 25, 2021

My top 10 pins of the week

 I've been hanging out on Pinterest for a few minutes each day lately. 

I forgot about Pinterest for a while but I've rediscovered my love of scrolling through a mix of home inspo, cooking ideas, travel dreams and pretty pictures. I've popped up my 10 favourites from this week...

Such a beautifully simple bathroom space


This delicious looking wild rice, chicken and mushroom soup looks like the perfect winter warmer


Staircase inspo... I love the combination of wood tones against the white


Pretty earrings
Dream travel ideas... how stunning is this water in the Greek islands?!


I love the olive green bed linen combined with neutral linen. 
I'm sure I have a similar combo in my linen cupboard I'll have to dig out!


The prettiest orchids


How delicious does this chocolate ombre cake look?


I'm loving these simple Matisse prints at the moment


Such a dreamy pool, can't wait for warmer weather. 
After a brief love of the cool, crisp air, I always get tired of the cold weather very quickly!


Do you still use Pinterest?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover