Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Our Easter decor 2021

 It's that time of the year again when the bunnies and chocolates come out!

We are away for Easter so I haven't gone over the top with my Easter decorating at home but I've added a few bunnies throughout the house. I also added some Easter eggs to my vignettes but they have mysteriously gone missing over the last few days!







I also popped together a few of my favourite Easter decor and gifts.
A mix from Kmart, Target, Cotton On, Pottery Barn and Alfresco Emporium.


Also I found this cute table setting idea on the Pillowtalk website with a step by step guide to a bunny napkin. Very cute! I will definitely have to give it a go.




What are your Easter plans? Have you decorated for Easter yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover