Tuesday, December 29, 2020

My top 9 photos on Instagram - 2020

 As this year comes to a close, it is nice to take the time to look back at the photos and moments captured throughout the year. Even though we had a quiet year in comparison to other years, I took time to document the everyday and celebratory moments. 

On Instagram my most liked photos were....




1.
We completed our office space / studio apartment mid year. 
This fiddle leaf fig loves the light up there and is going great guns!


2.
My decorative spoons that I bought from the Wholesome Store


3.
Our Christmas tree this year


4.
Noah's room. It continues to evolve as he gets older. 
Simple and pared back with all his toys stored in the cupboards.


5.
Another photo of the office space. I love the all white palette with a few natural rattan tones thrown in.
This cupboard from Freedom holds all the office supplies and printer.


6.
Our bedroom. I still love to change up my linen looks weekly. 
The pop of leopard is always a hit!


7.
Easter egg hunt. Love the matching bunny pj's.


8.
Finn turned 18 in August in the middle of Covid lockdown restrictions. 
We tried to make the occasion as special as we could for him and this banner was part of it.


9.
This year's Christmas decorations. I love to add a few new ones each year and my most favourite find was the white kombi. As Simon has a kombi that is his pride and joy, I just had to get them!

Thank you to everyone still following along on my blog, Facebook and Instagram.
I don't post as much as I used to but I still like to document our lives as I love to look back at old photos and posts and enjoy the memories they conjure up x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover