Sunday, November 8, 2020

Around here lately...

 How are you? 

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

I've popped up some photos I took through out the week....


This beautiful wall of jasmine is in one of my neighbouring streets. I drive past and admire it every day so finally had to stop and take a photo!

Noah had Book Week and went as Where's Wally? A last minute costume grab from Big W!


Lunch at The Collaroy and a quick dip in the sea. It's still a bit chilly!



I've just added a few new bits n pieces around at home.... 
I'm trying out some faux flowers that I use for my property styling on the table and a new rug under the table. Just a couple of new touches can give everything a fresh look.


We're also revamping the outside area for summer. Painting old pots with a fresh coat of white paint and a couple of new plants. Just basically giving everything a scrub down after winter and the rain.


I also added a couple of new gorgeous prints into the mix. I'm definitely going for a Euro summer vibe!


Noah's room has stayed the same but just had a bit of a clean out. It just makes the house feel so much lighter when the unwanted clutter is cleared out.


And the most momentous occasion this week was Finn finishing up his HSC exams. He is finally finished!
I can't believe this day has come as I can still remember walking him into his first day at kindy. It doesn't seem that long ago! We are excited for him and all of the new adventures ahead.


And that's a wrap! Back into routine tomorrow and a new week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover