Friday, October 16, 2020

Friday's Wish List

 


 I'm definitely still in spring cleaning mode at home and moving bits n pieces around to refresh our space.

So on my Friday Wish List this week ....lots of interior/homewares items I would love to have at home. I seem to be moving towards adding a little more colour into our all white abode with items that are easy to change around. 
I've also thrown in a big umbrella and a rattan caddy for the picnics/entertaining I want to have, to take advantage of the beautiful spring/summer weather. 

And I'm always on the hunt for the perfect pair of jeans. I love the colour and cut of these ones.

What's on your wish list lately? x

Have a wonderful weekend!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover