Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Stills - July School Holidays


Another block of school holidays over and I always find the July school holidays to be a slower, quiet time. The colder weather is conducive to slow mornings and indoor activities -crafts, baking, Lego.
We also had Simon's birthday in their too.

Noah really got into his painting, we had the easel set up and lots of paint for him to experiment with and Jasper continued his Lego project of the Death Star.

We had a few catch ups with friends and soccer commitments twice a week so the weeks felt like they flew by and we are already back into Term 3. 

As I was going through my camera roll to find some photos I noticed that I'm not taking as many. Lately I am taking more video of the boys as I like to put them together in little movies to celebrate occasions. The boys love watching them back and I do too. I know I'll love to look back on them once they are older...

A few photos below....
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover