Friday, February 15, 2019

Home Tour - Kylie Jenner's colourful home

I came across Kylie Jenner's home on Instagram the other day. 
It was photographed by Architectural Digest. You can read the article here

While the home is not the usual style I go for, I loved the use of colour and texture and the fact that it was something different to what you usually see and it is obviously a representation of Kylie's taste.

I especially love the various shades of pink dining chairs, the artwork and the clear staircase.
And the pink! I loved all of the pink.
















What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a colorful house. I love the use of colour and texture in this house. It is something different and unique. Thanks for posting this blog.

    Luxury Holidays with Kids

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover