Sunday, November 20, 2016

Around here lately.......

Summer is in the air and the count down til the holidays and Christmas is on. We're all ready!
I heard it's only 5 more weeks until Christmas, can that be right?!! I've started organising a few presents for the kids but time to step it up I think!

So lately I've been freshening up the house, giving it a good clean and adding a few new bits and pieces. There is something about the end of the season that inspires me to change things up.

We've also been out and about enjoying the beautiful weather and I'm loving all the colour of the trees and flowers. I've been gravitating to the pink flowers in the shops.  

It's been hot enough for the boys to go in the pool and we set up the jumping castle  in the backyard for a bit of fun through the week. I love these long afternoons. 

Catch ups with family and friends have started as the summer festive season begins and the whirl of parties, bbqs and entertaining fills up the calendar.

Here are a few moments I captured over the last couple of weeks........

I never tire of a Jacaranda against the blue sky, pure summer!


We took Noah into the aquarium and he loved it. The sharks and Dory + Nemo were the favourites.



I couldn't resist buying a bunch of peonies the other day. 
They opened up super fast and were so pretty. I loved watching them change daily.


We popped into the Harold Park Tramsheds the other day as we were in the area. 
It's a great little space. These turquoise leather stools were gorgeous.



I had this chicken salad the other day. It was the perfect mix of flavours.  
It inspired me to create a few more salads for dinners.


They're almost too big for it but while they can fit and jump around on it, they're happy!


I am loving the combo of pink and mustard at the moment. Is there anything better than fresh linen?!


More pink flowers. Mum sent me this gorgeous bunch from the florist she works in occasionally.


A delish spread put on by my sis in law the other day. I looking forward to more catch ups this Summer. The good weather is made for light meals and al fresco dining.


I bought this runner to add a little pop of colour to our entry way. I couldn't believe I found it in Big W of all places, I think it was $29. Bargain!!


How's your week been? What have you been up to lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover