Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Lately.....

How are you going? 
I feel like life has gotten a little busier in the last couple of weeks with lots of birthdays and celebrations happening this month.

We've been enjoying this gorgeous weather that Sydney has been having. Warm and beautiful through the day and cooling down at night. Perfect! I hope it hangs around a little longer.


My flowers from Mother's Day are still going strong. I can't decide which is my favourite, pink or white flowers. I guess I'll alternate between the two :)


The boys have been loving Nutella toasts topped with fruit for afternoon tea.



I have been using the Go-To Skincare range for the last couple of months and really love it. My favourites are the face cleanser, lip balm and exfoliating swipeys. Have you tried it?


I learnt to cross stitch on the weekend at a workshop run by Libby of Threadfolk held at Little Lane Workshops.  It was so fun once you get into the rhythm of it. I need to find some time to sit down and make some headway on my little family.




Motivational messages always!


What have you been up to?

3 comments:

  1. It was so awesome to see you again at the workshops hun and I cannot wait to see your finished piece.. whenever that may be ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cross stitch of your family is so adorable!
    I'm finding life getting a lot busier lately as well, all the weekends are chockablock filled it will be nice to have a quiet weekend again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover