Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday Favourites

Friday Favourites! I popped together a few things I'm loving at the moment.

There is nothing like a new season to get you inspired to clean out cupboards, get organised and add a few fresh touches to your home.  My goal over the next few weeks is to get our outdoor area into shape. Weed gardens, pull out dead plants and replant with new ones, add more greenery in pots to our patio area, give the fence a fresh coat of paint just to name a few jobs!





Fresh greenery for the garden







Do you refresh your home and wardrobe each season?
What chores are on your list?

2 comments:

  1. I love changing up things to reflect my mood and season. This Spring I want to add more greenery and some pretty colours and florals into my house. As for the chores, my Spring cleaning list is very extensive - although there is nothing better than ticking off jobs when they are complete and coming home to a sparkly clean home! Thanks for the post xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover