I've popped together a few things that have caught my eye over the last couple of weeks.
They are all either white, black or marble. A splash of gold has snuck in too. That seems to be the palette I'm attracted to at the moment.
Although I will never totally let go of colour in my home, I can feel it becoming a little more subdued at the moment.
1. Gypsy water parfum - here
2. Kip & Co towel - here
3. Anchor ice tray - here
4. Candles - here
5. Kip & Co checked sheets - here
6. Ivy Muse plant holder - here
7. Gold Bar and Star ID necklace - here
8. Large marble bowl - here
9. Lover/Dreamer pillowcase - here
10. Dream print - here
11. Marble tray- here
12. Palm Tree rectangle tile - here
13. Neo Rubber Bowls - here
Which one's your favourite?