Sunday, November 30, 2014

10 of my favourite Christmas Decorating Looks and Inspirations

Last weekend we popped up our Christmas tree. It was a little early but it was also our last free weekend before Christmas so the time was right.

I'm still putting the finishing festive touches on the rest of the house but I love looking at photos for inspiration on Christmas decor.

Here are a few of my favourite ones I found on Pinterest.


via Inside Out Magazine. Photo by Armelle Habib

via Ingrid Weir

via Nest of Posies blog

via Country Homes and Interiors

via Inside Out Magazine. Photo by Armelle Habib

via The Pink Pagoda

via My Girly Side

via Mokkasin
Here is a little sneak peek at my decorations this year. 


Usually our tree is filled with lots of colour but this year I decided to pop up only the white, silver and gold decorations. It feels so lovely and calm.

Here is also a glimpse of the living room. We've put up the garlands but they still need the finishing touches. I'm still waiting for Simon to dig a couple more things out of the garage.


Have you dug out your Christmas decorations yet?
 
You can see more of my Christmas inspiration here

1 comment:

  1. Lovely festive inspiration Simone, I love this time of year! p.s. liking the new blog design :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover