Monday, October 20, 2014

Our Weekend

Do you feel like the weekends are going faster than usual?
I can't believe it's Monday already.
Here are a few things we got up to on the weekend -

These monkeys were jumping on the bed on Saturday morning and making the bed making process a long one!

I enjoyed some fruit with the first of the Christmas magazines. I love these Christmas issues, as the excitement of the end of the year and holidays starts to build. We're also hosting Christmas Day at our place this year so I'm looking for a few new ideas.

We took advantage of the sun on Sunday with a beach day. So relaxing now that the kids are older and can entertain themselves and not have to be chased all over the beach!

The boys wanted to take a drive up the hill to check out the "castle" where we got married. They are doing renovations to the chapel. It seems so long ago now, it will be 15 years in December.

I made some Raspberry Ripple from the I Quit Sugar cookbook (we're not quitting it by the way, just cutting down) Simon and I liked it as the raspberries added the sweetness but it was too bitter for the boys.  Ingredients include raspberries, shredded coconut, cocao powder,rice malt syrup and coconut oil.

I'm loving Jasper's room at the moment as I have finally added all of the finishing touches. It is looking really fresh and summery.

The grey skies came over today so these stairs were some of the brightest things on my walk today.

Picket fences and flowers are so pretty and the perfect combination.

Moody greys, blues and greens at the beach today. The water looked extra chilly and so different from yesterday.

How was your weekend?
Did you get up to anything interesting?

all pics my own

1 comment:

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover