Thursday, February 20, 2014

My Latest Obsession - White Brick Walls

I am obsessed with white brick walls at the moment. I love the character they bring to a home.
They add warmth to a room and also provide a great contrast to modern accessories and furniture.

Here are a few of my favourites -









What do you think?  Are you a fan?

Although I'll probably never have white brick walls these pics are definitely going into the "dream house" folder.


I also saw this white brick wallpaper on Down That Little Lane.
This could be cute as a feature wall in one of the boys rooms.

3 comments:

  1. SNAP!!! I am all over that look at the moment too and have even contemplated ripping of the gyprock in at least one room of the house ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG.. Sonia is obsessed with the white brick and that store even has 3 styles of white brick and I am also contemplating the kids room for a feature.. it is LUSH!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Nice one! I like the outfit of the characters. Wish i could do the same thing too but im not that techie.i like the outfit of “from farmer to warden”.. really interesting Santa Barbara Green Construction

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover