Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sculpture by the Sea.

The other day, Simon and I dropped the kids off at school/kindy and headed to Bondi to do the Bondi to Bronte walk and check out Sculpture by the Sea.

It was a great way to get some exercise and check out some art too!
The photo below was my favourite. I think this is gorgeous and so whimsical.





















 It is a wonderful walk, and not too crowded through the week.
So if you're in the area, you should definately go and take a look :)


all images my own

7 comments:

  1. Aren't they great! I love the table setting, the paint tube and the chook :) Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great, sounds like you had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fabulous that walk and the art that is so random and oversized next to the sea. It's unique! I lived in Sydney for 7 years and did this walk frequently. So energising being next to the water; I miss being by the ocean. What a great thing to do with your husband. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look great! What a fun way to spend your morning. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wish i could pop on down for a look.....very very cool xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what an interesting walk. Love the 'life' display and the camel is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeek, I've had to skim right down here to leave a comment. I haven't been yet, so don't want to ruin the surprise!

    No doubt it's amazing!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover