Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Wednesday Wish List.

Happy Wednesday!
Here are a few things I've bought lately or that are on my wish list.

Recently I changed up a couple of the artworks in our home and replaced them with these 2 beautiful Moroccan style prints. I love them! Especially the pink one. Soooo pretty!

The rug is one I have in 2 of the boys rooms. It is so soft and cosy for winter.


Accessories are a fun way to refresh a simple outfit. The floral turban is a new style for me but I'm keen to try it out. Also lately I can't get enough of star + moon jewellery. 
This necklace combines them perfectly.

 You can't beat a pink bathmat and a snuggly throw. In pink as well. 
There seems to be a theme happening!

This mug would be a cute gift for your BFF.
Who was a fan of Friends?

What's on your wish list this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover