Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Halloween 2017

Did you celebrate Halloween yesterday?

We kept things pretty low key here. Just a few decorations, a spooky cake for afternoon tea and costumes dug out from last year.

Jasper was invited to a friend's Halloween street party and to go trick or treating, Finn has outgrown it all and Noah wasn't overly fussed about celebrating. He just wanted to dress as Spiderman and eat some of Jasper's "treats".

Below are some photos of our Halloween - 


This spider is so creepy! I had to gather all my courage just to touch it and hang it on the door!



Noah and I made this cake for afternoon tea. Our favourite chocolate cake, some meringue ghosts and eyes from the cake aisle at Woolies. Too easy!



Now that Halloween is over I feel like I can start thinking about all things Christmas!
My favourite time of the year! x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover