Sunday, October 30, 2016

Officeworks - #YourWorkYourWay challenge


This coming week I will be showcasing Officeworks products and participating in the #YourWorkYourWay challenge.

I will be working in 3 different locations and showing how having the right tech products lets me work anywhere at anytime.

The Officeworks products I will be using this week to achieve this are -






I look forward to sharing my different work spaces with you!

Officeworks also has a great quiz on their site so you can find out which kind of work style you have and techniques that can make you more productive.
I loved their suggested play lists, books to read and tips from working at home.

You can read more here -
http://www.officeworks.com.au/campaigns/your-work-your-way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover