Wednesday, September 7, 2016

My favourite 'Pins' this week.

I always love a quick browse on Pinterest and thought I'd share with you some of my favourite pins this week.....

How beautiful is this cake?!
 I love the restraint in the decorating, the kids and I just usually use sprinkles over the top of ours ;)


My love of typography is going nowhere, I still swoon over a huge gallery wall like this one.


With Spring here my mind is turning to the outdoors and sprucing up the garden. Love this look.


How cool are these rainbow ice blocks? They look super healthy too!


I love the simplicity of this nursery. All calm, neutral and oh so cute.
As the boys get older it is hard to have the control over how their rooms look as toys and their own style come into play. Oh well it was nice while it lasted ;)


Cheers! I love finding inspiration for photos and documenting an occasion in a different way. 
Love this one.


I'm always on the look out for new salad ideas. 


I'm wanting to give our lounge room a bit of a shake up. 
Do you ever get the urge to change everything around once a new season arrives? I've been looking for a new rug for the longest time but just haven't found "the one" yet.
Love the layered rugs in this photo.


Plants, plants and more plants. 
I'd love to have them everywhere but I do try to be a little practical ;)


Do you love a good "pin" session? What's your favourite category to pin?
I always pin recipes I know I'll never make but it's comforting to have them there, just in case! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful points most people wrote in this article... Great items… I think you have made some genuinely interesting elements. Keep the good do the job.

    Online Shopping For Kids In India

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover