Monday, August 15, 2016

Monday Must-Haves - my favourite picks from Kmart

It's no secret that in the last year Kmart has really stepped up their game in bringing cool furniture and homewares to us for amazing prices!
I look forward to seeing what's new in their catalogue and having a browse through the store when I'm nearby. (my closest store is about 20 mins away)

Below are the latest products from Kmart that I'm loving at the moment.
I've popped in a mix of furniture, homewares and party supplies. We got so many fab things for Simon's 40th from Kmart. I also grabbed a couple of these lamps today. 
The price was too good to resist!




Desert print
Basket
Bedside lamp
Rug
Outdoor lounge
Gold side table
Marble vase
Wooden shelf
White locker
Gold salad servers
Copper planter
Doormat
Foil balloons
Cake topper
Drink dispenser

All products can be found at Kmart.
Have you picked up anything new at Kmart lately?

1 comment:

  1. Great posting! Please let me know if your links go live...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover