Thursday, March 10, 2016

Easter Gift Guide - Something to go with all the chocolate!

Easter comes early this year (25th - 28th March) so I've started to get together a few gifts for the boys and my nieces and nephews to go along with their chocolate eggs.

I can't get enough of cute little bunnies on everything! As the weather usually cools down after the Easter weekend I find slippers, gowns and pj's to be a practical addition  to the Easter baskets.
Although I am looking forward to my usual Cadbury chocolate bunny ( the only chocolate I like for Easter!) Ears eaten first of course ;)






Bunny shirt


























Do you have any plans for the Easter weekend?
Do you give a gift along with the chocolate?

You can see how we spent Easter last year here









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover