Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Drinking more water with SodaStream.

After our indulgent Easter weekend I felt like we all needed to bring some balance back into our lives. More water, fruits and vegetables were needed asap! I know I always feel happier and have more energy when I'm eating healthily and drinking lots of water. 


First thing yesterday after I dropped the boys off at school I headed to the greengrocers and stocked up on fresh fruit and vegetables. The veggies went straight into the pot to make a veggie soup and the fruit was chopped up to go into some sparkling water for the boys afternoon tea. 

Tap water is great but sometimes you need bubbles in your water to make it a little more appetising. 
I pulled out the SodaStream and made some fizzy fruit waters when the boys got home from school. So quick and easy!




SodaStream has easy-to-use Sparkling Water Makers to suit every countertop, and each machine comes with everything you need to make sparkling water anytime you like.

Each Sparkling Water Maker comes with a plastic BPA-free carbonating bottle. All bottles are safe, reusable, uniquely designed, and can save the average Australian family up to 2,190 bottles and cans over the three year life of the bottle. Every Sparkling Water Maker also comes with a C02 Cylinder which carbonates up to 60 litres of sparkling water. Once empty you can swap them at any Woolworths, Coles or Big W.


Fill, fizz and enjoy!
Everyone wanted to press the button. 
We like "high" fizz so we press the button 3 times and everyone gets a turn ;)


I made up a few combinations, orange & mint, lemon & lime and mixed berry. They were delicious and so refreshing. So much more flavoursome and thirst quenching than soft drink.


I find I always use my kitchen appliances more when they are in easy reach. 
I love that the SodaStream is compact enough to sit under the kitchen benches and blend in.
I've got this one here



You can find out more information and how SodaStream works here

Have you got a SodaStream? 
What are you favourite ingredients to add to your sparkling water?
I'd love to hear them x



I was given my Sparkling Water Maker from SodaStream but all opinions are my own.
I would never share a product that I didn't use myself and believe in.

2 comments:

  1. I love cucumber, mint and lime! Your boys must love coming home from school to see the treats they come home to - it always looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so good! I've just got a blender and have been making veggie and fruit juices every morning and it's been great. But I've been thinking of getting a soda stream to make flavoured waters like these. Do you add any sugar or salt or anything to the water or is it just pure water with the carbonated bubbles added?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover