Wednesday, March 2, 2016

An exciting collaboration - Jean Paul Gaultier for Target Australia



Target has announced an exciting collaboration with designer Jean Paul Gaultier which launches in Australia on the 10th March 2016.

It consists of both fashion and homewares and Jean Paul Gaultiers signature stripes can be seen throughout in several pieces.

Here are my picks from the collection -



I can never get enough stripes and I'm really loving the blue and white theme in the homewares.
I will definitely be picking up this teapot for my collection!

Coaster set - $15

Strip Quilt Cover - Queen bed - $129 / King Bed - $139

Espresso 4 piece set - $25

Tin Canister with Lid - $20

Long Line Padded Bra Nude - $49

Kids T Shirt - $10

Stripe Sailor Top - $39

Cheeseboard + Knife Set - $49

Biker Jacket - $299

Don't you think the bras are reminiscent of that iconic Madonna photo?!


"I'm proud of this collaboration and I'm excited to see Australia's reaction."

"I have looked for inspiration in many ways but one of the constants is the street and what people are wearing. I believe in fashion that you can wear every day not just on a catwalk - which is really what Target stands for at its core"

Jean Paul Gaultier





The Jean Paul Gaultier collection for Target Australia is both affordable and stylish and is an accessible way to achieve that designer look.  The collection launches in stores on the 10th March. 

Who will be popping in to pick up a couple of pieces?






1 comment:

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover