Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas lovely people!

Just popping in today to wish you all a Merry Christmas!
I hope you get to spend the day with the ones you love. May there be plenty of delicious food and drink and lots of time to relax!

This Christmas will be a fairly quiet one for us compared to other years, as half the family will be in QLD and the other half will stay in Sydney due to work commitments.

I saw a quote on Instagram the other day that said....
 "I used to think being a kid on Christmas was the best thing ever but it turns out having kids on Christmas is"

I loved this and it totally sums up how I feel about the day. I can't wait to see the boys faces on Christmas morning and watch them unwrap their gifts.

I hope you all have an amazing day!





What are your plans for Christmas?
Are you hosting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover