As 2015 comes to a close it is lovely to look back on the year that was.
Although I wouldn't consider 2015 to be one of our best years, it is nice to see that we did have some lovely moments and created some special memories.
The most popular posts were mainly our personal celebrations and holidays. I love having this space to document all of these amazing moments. Also my favourite subject of interiors was a winner with a sprinkling of fashion thrown in.
I've listed the 15 most popular posts on Honey and Fizz in 2015 below......
1. Our Bali Trip (part 2) - We had an amazing trip to Bali in June/July.
Find out why we chose Bali and a resort over a villa. You can read about it here
2. Our Bali Trip (part 1) - more about our holiday. Read here
3. Bedroom Makeover Reveal - we made over our bedroom and chose a new mattress.
You can see how it all turned out here
4. Our home in Adore Magazine - After the disaster of our floors getting flooded and having to move out for a couple of months while everything was repaired and renovated, it was great to have our house featured in Adore Magazine and have everything look so fresh and pretty!
You can see it here
5. Recipe for Pimms, White Wine Sangria, Rocky Road Cheesecake - these are our favourite drinks to serve at celebrations at our house. Find the recipes and also one for this delicious cheesecake here
6. Lately - July - It was a month of ups and downs. We had a birthday in the house and Finn suffered a major eye injury and lost the vision in one eye. It was very traumatic for us all and we all took a few months to come to terms with everything. Life has moved on but we are all still dealing with the changes and he has more operations to come next year. Read here
7. Decorating our home for Christmas - It's our favourite time of the year and I love making the house look festive. I pulled out my old favourite decorations and a few new ones. You can see how the house looked over Christmas here
8. My Mother's Day weekend - we hosted Mother's Day at our place this year.
It was all about pink and champagne! You can see more here
9. Room Tour - a fresh modern nursery - this nursery was a favourite this year with it's calm, neutral theme. You can see all the photos here
10. 13 - our gorgeous boy turned 13 and suddenly we had a teenager in the house! See how we celebrated Finn's birthday here
11. 11 of my favourite things to decorate kids rooms - kids bedrooms are always a fun space to decorate. Plus it's about the balance of what you like aesthetically and what the child likes. Instagram was my go to this year to discover new brands for kids rooms. You can how I decorate the boys rooms and my favourite products here
12. I'm loving - You can see what I was loving and dreaming of during the winter months.
These peonies were certainly a favourite! Read more here
13. Lately - Autumn 2015 - random scenes from a week in Autumn. See what I got up to here
14. Mum's birthday and how to make a Raspberry/Malteser icecream cake - this cake is a family favourite and so easy to make. The flavour combinations are amazing!
See how to make it here
15. Wednesday's Wish List - this was a fashion post and all about some new additions for my Spring wardrobe. You can see what I was wishing for here
I hope you enjoyed that little trip down memory lane.
How was your 2015 over all? A good year for you or are you happy to see 2016 on the horizon?