Tuesday, December 8, 2015

It's all white! Summer fashion.

I'm always looking for a few new items for the wardrobe at this time of year. 

With lots of parties, school concerts, Christmas and NYE on the calendar, it is always lovely to have something pretty hanging in the closet. 
I love a dress and this year I have been drawn to everything white! It just feels so fresh and summery.

Here are a few of my favourites - 

             




Lace Maxi Skirt and Cami - Sportsgirl



Shorts and Top - Sportsgirl

La Flor Blouse - Little Tienda


Dress - Witchery



Inflatable swan - Lark

Here are a few more images of the white, Summer vibe I'm loving this year - 




How about you? Are you a fan of white?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover