Saturday, August 15, 2015

Saturday Shopping - kids clothing

Cotton On Kids has always been one of my favourite stores to shop for the boys clothes and I just had to share the news that they are having a 30% sale online and in store until Sunday.

So I've stocked up on a few summer shorts and tees for them as they have outgrown ones from last year plus a couple of pairs of jeans to get them through the rest of Winter and into Spring. 
(growth spurts happening everywhere here!)

I've popped together a few of my favourites for boys and girls plus a couple of items to brighten up their bedrooms.


















Have you picked up anything in the sale?

You can shop the sale here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover