Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Our Easter weekend - 2015

I think this was the most chilled out Easter we've ever had.

 A combination of the rain and no family commitments meant that we were free to have a low key weekend. Also the fact that we have just moved back home meant that we were happy to do as little as possible. I think we were all just happy to potter around at home and be in our own space amongst our own things.










The weather was cooler and perfect for slippers and our warm pyjamas.
The Easter Bunny delivered some yummy eggs, books, chalk and wind up chicks.
Chocolate was consumed before breakfast, as is our Easter tradition. We then had bunny pancakes. An idea I'd seen on Pinterest and wanted to try. They were too cute!

It was a very relaxed few days with sleep ins, a few jobs completed around the house and cupcakes made. The egg chalk was a hit too and the side of our house is currently a riot of colour!

I think we've all had our chocolate fill for a while!

I'm looking forward to more relaxed days ahead as the boys are on school holidays and we love a break from routine. I can't believe this time last year we were in Hawaii. It seems so long ago!

How was your Easter?
I hope it was a relaxing one for you. What did you get up to?

2 comments:

  1. Looked like a relaxing family break at home. Must be nice to be home again I cant wait to see how your floors turned out. My partner and I enjoyed the time at home as well doing a few projects around the house but otherwise enjoying sleep ins and watching movies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you got a bit of a relaxation in. Easter seems to be the time to get some projects done! So happy to be home and the floors are wonderful. Post on them coming soon x

      Delete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover