Tuesday, April 14, 2015

7 Afternoon Tea Ideas for kids. Lots of fruit, in different ways!

When the boys come home from school I always make sure I have something ready for their afternoon tea. I think we all remember how starving we were after school!

I like to mix it up a bit with fruit, muffins, bliss balls, sandwiches, cake, veggies + dip.  Of course some things are more popular than others but I always try to offer variety through the week.
  
It's amazing how rearranging fruit in a different way can make it seem exciting and tastier and make them forget about cake!

I get lots of ideas over at Pinterest and it is always fun to give them a try. Like I said it's not an everyday thing. Just something I do when I have the time.

Here are a few of the boys favourites -

Orange Fish

Watermelon Cake

Fruity pizza

Summer Fruit Salad

Fruit Kebabs
The addition of a marshmallow makes all the difference! ;)

Sometimes I do a smoothie or fruity water.



Of course sometimes all you feel like is chocolate cake!


You can see more of my pins over here

What are your favourite afternoon snacks?

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I've seen a couple of these on Facebook & Instagram, but the Orange fishy & watermelon cake are magnificent! Such nifty ways to make fruit fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover