Friday, March 20, 2015

Kids Birthday Party Inspiration

Noah turns 3 on Monday and I have been pinning a few ideas on how to celebrate his special day.

It will be all about the cake and a few balloons. 
Simon and I will do something special with him on Monday while the boys are at school and then we will do a birthday cake for afternoon tea.

As we are still out of the house with the renovations, we will have a little party with family next weekend, probably a picnic. Fingers crossed for lovely weather!

I love celebrating birthdays and I always try to make that day a little extra special.
Here are a few party/birthday ideas that I love - 


You can see some of Noah's previous birthdays here and here

I also love this Superhero theme!

Have a wonderful weekend! Any birthdays coming up?!

2 comments:

  1. wow what fab ideas an a fantastic effort you put in - should be one very happy birthday boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How amazing kid’s birthday party ideas! I love the numbered photo collage idea. I will use this idea on my daughter’s birthday party that is going to be held at best birthday party bar nyc. Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover