Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Party Inspo - Colour + Confetti!

When I came across the party Claire put together for her daughter Ruby's 1st birthday, I was in awe of all the gorgeous colour and cute touches. 

I think this party would translate for any age!
All photos below are Claire's. You can read all the details from the party on her blog here

















That table back drop is AMAZING! And how cute is Ruby?!

I love the idea of customising Oreo's with some extra colour and that cake is on a whole other level!

What do you think? 
I think this has inspired me to put that extra effort in for Noah's birthday in March :)

You can also follow Claire on Instagram, her username is @clairecollected

1 comment:

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover