Friday, January 23, 2015

Home Tour - Annika von Holdt

I stumbled across a photo of Annika's living room on Instagram this morning. 


I loved it and immediately wanted to see more of her home. When a photo of a room catches your eye there is always that curiosity to see whether the rest of the home lives up to the image.  

I think Annika's home does. Every room is beautiful.  It is stunning in it's simplicity.













I also love how she changes the look and mood of the room with a subtle change of the sofa cover.
So simple but so effective.  A truly gorgeous home.



Home and photos of Annika von Holdt.

What do you think?
Could you live with a muted colour palette? I really want to try a white floor one day!

2 comments:

  1. Such a stunning home but I definately crave colour too much! It does make the pink couch stand out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink couch is an amazing focal point against all those whites. I love how it's sure to be the first thing your sight will land on, once you enter Annika's living room. She is definitely a curious designer. She seems to be exploring all the delightfulness of decorations and style. Anyway, thanks for sharing that, Simone! All the best to you! :)

    John Lambert @ Cape Coral Lots

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover