Thursday, January 15, 2015

Getting Organised - my favourite calendars/diaries/notebooks for 2015

I know the year is already underway but I feel like the year doesn't really start for me until the kids go back to school. So with that in mind, I have started to think about getting organised and have come across some fab planners and diaries that I thought I would share with you.

this one found here

My favourite calendar for the family that I buy year after year is this Kikki K wall calendar.


This hangs in the kitchen and I can list all the families appointments, after school activities, my gym classes, Simon's late meetings,  birthdays etc
It's great to see what the family is up to with a quick glance. Of course Simon still runs his own electronic diary for work on his phone but anything that would impact the family is written on here. 

I also like to have a notebook that I can jot down work ideas, blog posts, party planning inspiration, grocery lists etc . I came across so many gorgeous ones like -


This one from An Organised Life

2015 is my year from Typo

I love the simplicity of this calendar by Jasmine Dowling


How stunning is this gorgeous Travel calendar found here



I think this is such a great idea. I think it would be amazing to look back on what you were doing the same day, 5 years ago. Found here

What do you think?
Do you have a paper calendar/notebook or are you purely organised electronically?

1 comment:

  1. Planners are just so pretty I could never just use my phone! I love Sugar Paper LA who has done a line with Target here in the US the last two years!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover