Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Inspiration for celebrating New Year's Eve!

How are your holidays going? 
I thought I would pop in and put up some inspiration for New Year's Eve celebrations. 

Our night will be pretty low key and spent at home. We can see some of the local fireworks from our house so we will sit out the back with the kids and watch the 9pm fireworks.

Even though it will just be us,  I like to do a few simple things to celebrate and make the night a little more special. Here are a few ideas I loved for celebrating New Year's Eve.

Champagne is a must!

Nibbles are always needed. I loved this idea of a Bruschetta Bar.

You can't go wrong with flat shoes and sparkles for NYE.

This Funfetti cake would be the sweetest way to end the year ;)

Decorating for NYE means sparkle and balloons

I love the sound of these boozy Lemon Frosties. Recipe found here

We've brought lots of sparklers and party poppers for the kids

Attention to detail makes the night a little bit more special

Essie - cute as a button. The perfect colour for Summery/NYE celebrations.

A chilled backyard dinner under fairy lights sounds perfect!

Wishing you all a wonderful night. I hope it is a great one for you.
Thank you so much for sharing my little space this year. 
I hope 2015 is amazing for us all! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover