Tuesday, October 14, 2014

My 10 Spring/Summer Wardrobe Essentials

With the warmer weather arriving (although it is nowhere to be seen today!) it has inspired me to clean out my wardrobe and see which pieces I need to add for my Spring/Summer wardrobe.

I usually stick to the same style of pieces each year. 
I either update them in a new colour, fabric or cut.
Although some of my faithful dresses stick around year after year.

Here are a few of my favourite pieces at the moment


1. My favourite Summer staple is a Maxidress and I loved this peach coloured one. Found here

2. A new hat is a must for me each year as by the end of Summer they are misshapen and water damaged. Found here

3. I love the classic salt water sandal and I especially love it in white. So fresh! Found here

4. Comfy denim shorts are a must. I loved the colour and fabric of these ones. Found here

5. My new favourite beach bag. I adore the leopard print plus you can fit so much in. Last beach trip I had 3 towels, change of clothes for each of the boys, water, snacks, keys etc . It all fit in easily. Found here

6. A white top is a hard working staple in my summer wardrobe.
I liked the extra detail on this one. Found here

7. This espadrille is perfect for when I want to give my thongs + sandals a break. Found here

8.You can't go wrong with a black one piece. I liked the simplicity of this one. Found here

9. I'm loving my roundie towel. I like that I can also use it at home as a rug or throw as well as at the beach. The b+w graphic is so cool. Found here

10. My flamingo float is the perfect size and colour for me to float around the pool dodging the boys and their splashes + bombs! Found here

Other Summer Essentials of mine are a good sunscreen, gradual fake tan/moisturiser, a Lifeproof case for my phone for those beach + pool pics and a summery candle to scent the air. 
I'm loving this one at the moment.

I also loved this Country Road video, it really embraces the best bits of Summer. It's shot beautifully in the most gorgeous light.
Watch it here

What is your Spring/Summer Essential?
Or have you found a new favourite here?

2 comments:

  1. Love your list Simone. I was just thinking about my summer wishlist last night whilst putting together today's post {Fab buys under $50} and now you've inspired me to write them down :)
    How awesome is that Leopard beach bag? I saw a similar one at Target and am now kicking myself I didn't just buy it at the time. And that flamingo is so SO cool.
    C x
    http://www.mumscloset.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover