Thursday, September 4, 2014

Wednesday's Wishlist - Freedom's new Homeware range

My Wednesday Wishlist this week consists of some things from Freedom's new Homewares range. I saw a little catalogue in a magazine and the colours caught my eye.

I always like to get a couple of new cushions at the start of Spring/Summer and the one I picked is gorgeous. The colours will work perfectly with all my other bits and pieces.

Which one is your favourite?
I also thought this rug was beautiful but the white just wouldn't work with the boys!

I always have a bit of an interest in Freedom's catalogues as I used to work there before Jasper was born. Most of my pay was spent on homewares!
1.Decorative oar
2. Bowl
3. Cactus
4. Cushion
5. Throw 
6. Pendant light
7. Print

Have you popped into Freedom lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover