Monday, August 4, 2014

Home Tour - Monika Hibbs - monochrome theme

I came across the home of Monika Hibbs on Pinterest. I was pinning a few pics and realised they were all from the same home so I had to take a look at the whole home tour.

I love the clean, white vibe and the luxe finishes. I wonder if I could ever give up colour in my home?

Take a look....













I think it's gorgeous. I especially love the kitchen and the pretty wallpapered powder room.

What do you think?

Photos via The Doctors Closet, photographed by Tracey Ayton

You can see more of the homes I'm pinning here

3 comments:

  1. I love Monika's home! I've been following her blog for a little while now, and I really love her aesthetic and eye for effortless detail.
    Daisy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, while I love the look of black and white like this stunning home, you cant beat some splashes of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous looking home! Miss Monika definitely knows how to work the white and clean vibe. Everything looks so brilliant. My favorite decor piece would have to be those fabulous gyroscope-like lanterns, or are they chandeliers? Anyway, thank you so much for sharing those pictures. They make the perfect decor inspirations if you want just a single shade of color.

    Justin Garrett @ BuzzHomes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover