Sunday, July 27, 2014

Stills - this week.

This week......

I had a surprise bunch of gorgeous flowers on my door step

Noah's room was in the latest issue of Inside Out. You can see more of his room here

I made a decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Ripple Ice cream Cake for Simon's birthday

Birthday drinks and dinner at Mexicano
We've been lucky to have blue skies and warm, winter sun this week

The chalk is still getting a workout.  I love the seeing the boys creations.
How has your week been?

2 comments:

  1. OMG that cake - I can almost taste it and those flowers are just divine you lucky gal xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprise flowers AND an ice cream cake-- that is THE perfect week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover