Saturday, May 31, 2014

Kids Party Inspiration - Modern Spiderman Party

It's another Saturday and that means another birthday party! 
With the 3 boys, chances are one of them will have a friends party to attend on the weekend.

I saw this modern Spiderman party on Oh Happy Day and thought it was so cute.
I might keep this one up my sleeve for one of Noah's future parties.








Doesn't it look cool? A fresh take on a classic Superhero party.
I love it!

You can read more of the details here

What theme is your next party?

All photos from Oh Happy Day

2 comments:

  1. That's really cute. It has a lot of fab details - the city pic is such a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. balloon delivery seattle is the best place to source for hundreds of different balloon types, sizes and colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :) You just made my day xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover