Tuesday, April 15, 2014

What I'm loving lately!

I'm loving this cooler Autumn weather. How good would it be to have this fire pit at home?

I'm loving the idea of mixed cacti gardens.  A variety of pots adds interest and colour and I love how low maintenance they are.

I am loving the thought of creating a new mood board. I want to pop some new ideas on one and hang it over my desk.

I'm loving the Easter holidays and the lack of routine and rushing about.

I love this statement wallpaper in this bathroom. Will I ever be able to commit to a wallpaper? I'm so scared I would get tired of it quickly!


And most of all I am loving the fact that we are heading to Hawaii on Thursday! You can find this print at Blacklist Studios

What are you loving lately?

3 comments:

  1. Hope you guys have a fabulous time away Simone! Hawaii is THE BEST!!!!!!!
    Daisy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We arrived back from Hawaii yesterday. Where are you staying? We had the most wonderful time! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the Easter holidays too but unlike you I am loving the fact that the weather is getting warmer. Summer is on it's way. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover