Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My favourite things from the new issue of Adore Home Magazine.

I always look forward to a new issue of Adore Home Magazine.

Here are a few of my favourite pages from inside the newest issue 


I'm loving these cushions from Neon Vintage. Gorgeous colours and patterns. Also I think I'm due for a trip to Ikea for a couple of these hat stands for the boy's rooms.

How cool are these colourful artworks by Anya Brock?!
The budgie is definitely my favourite. 
You can see more of her work here
I loved the peek inside designer Lisa Marinovich's home. 
Super glamourous!


As it was the Perth edition it was great to check out the Crown Metropol and other fab shops and restaurants. I've never been to Perth but I should go, it looks so lovely.


And Adore is hosting a Gold Coast shopping tour. I went on the Sydney tour and can tell you they are lots of fun!

Pop over and have a flick through x

2 comments:

  1. Loving everything here... swooning over Lisa Marinovich's living room too! :) Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely come visit Perth, you'll love it. Especially those gorgeous beach boys of yours!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover