Saturday, February 22, 2014

Saturday Shopping -some lovely things x

Here are a few items that caught my eye 

My favourites this week are

1. Pillowcase from Pop Factory Shop 
This would be cute for Jasper's bed.

2. Inflatable numbers from Poppies for Grace
I think a number 2 would be perfect for Noah's birthday coming up.

3. Dotty quilt cover from Adairs
I may have ordered this! I'm loving blues at the moment.

4. Peace light from Ayech
I love this but I just don't know if I have the space for it.

5. Anchors from Village Stores
I do have the perfect spot for one of these anchors!

Which one is your favourite?

Also have you entered my Giveaway yet?

2 comments:

  1. I love the peace light as it is a DTLL store but those anchors have my heart thumping x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how well it'd match with my floral quilt cover - but I NEED that Batman pillowcase!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover