Monday, February 24, 2014

Our Sunday - markets, kombis and food.

My mum offered to mind the boys for a few hours on Sunday and Simon and I jumped at the chance to check out the markets and go to lunch.

We pottered around the local organic markets and bought a couple of candles, soap and some new succulents for the garden. It was so good to just wander around, just the two of us.

We then drove up to Palm Beach for lunch. The drive was all part of the fun.We took the kombi and had the windows open and the breeze streaming in.Pure Sunday driving.

We ate at Cranky Fins, which has a very cool, casual surf shack vibe. I love a restaurant with a unique decor.


The rest of the afternoon was spent at home with the boys potting up the succulents and getting ready for the new school week. 

How was your weekend?
all photos my own

4 comments:

  1. Perfect Sunday Simone!
    Love having one on one date time - something we all need and deserve! Chris and I also had a child-free date this weekend which was just BLISS! {the hangover the next morning, not so much! haaa}
    Have a great week,
    Claire x
    http://claireeverafter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable post Simone. I really enjoy your blog. Your photos always make me smile and I admire your style so much.
    Yvette
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a kombi, I am insanely insanely jealous. It's our dream car!! They are so hard to come by! New to your blog and love it I miss this beachy lifestyle, we've had to do a move for my husbands work, and we are the furthest from the beach I've ever been in my life. Pleased to have come across you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you know I am sitting here all green eyed and gooey over that gorgeous Kombi. ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover