Friday, December 27, 2013

Snippets of Christmas 2013

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
We had a lovely day with family. So lovely I hardly took any photos!
It's the first year that I haven't taken a family pic or snaps through out the day.

Heres a few I did manage to get
Our tree

The boys with their Santa sacks

All ready and waiting for Santa

2 of Noah's favourite presents

Jasper & Finn on Christmas morning. Noah slept in :)

One of the desserts we made for Christmas Day. 
A chocolate cake Christmas tree with chocolate dipped strawberries.

A few of my Chrissy presents. It seems that Simon does read my blog as a few things from my Wish List appeared :)

Lovestar vase, Muji NY set, porthole from Ahoy Trader,
Fete magazine subscription, necklace from Bohemian Traders, tea cup from T2, icecream placecard holders from Typo, Kate Spade glitter coasters from Papier D'Amour

Did you manage to take photos through out the day?

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Simone, looks like it was a fabulous day. I cant believe it cane & went so quickly.
    Happy new years to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a great Christmas and lucky you with your pressie stash, what a good hubby for reading your blog wish list :) All the best for new years and 2014 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a lovely Christmas Simone. All the best for 2014 xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover