Friday, December 20, 2013

Salads & Sides - Christmas Menu ideas

It's about now that I usually pull out my cookbooks and have a browse on Pinterest to find some new ideas for sides + salads to have at Christmas lunch.

It's nice to try something new along with the old favourites.
Here are a few recipes that look pretty delicious-

Parmesan, garlic grilled corn





I always like to have a few choices for everyone.
We host Christmas every 3 years so it gives me lots of time to think of ideas.

Here is a pic of our lunch buffet a couple of years ago.
I think we had about 20 people that year.


Simon's parents are hosting this year so I don't have to do too much. I'm bringing some dessert and think I'll go with the classic Pavlova & maybe a Champagne berry jelly. 

Here is our dessert buffet from the same year.
Lots of choice!


Are you hosting Christmas Day this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover